Michael G. Johnson Endowed Fund
The Arkansas Association for Food Protection has established the Michael G. Johnson Endowed Fund in Food Science at the University of Arkansas in honor of Dr. Michael G. Johnson, emeritus professor of food science. Donors may give to the fund online by following these steps:
1. Go to the UA Annual Fund online giving site at https://onlinegiving.uark.edu/.
2. In Section 1: My Gift Designation, select "Other department, program or fund (enter below)" from the drop down menu.
3. In the "Other department, program or fund" box type in "Michael Johnson Endowed Fund in Food Science."
4. Fill in Section 2: My Personal and Billing Information
5. In Section 3: Honoring Someone With Your Gift? select that your gift is being made "in honor of."
6. In the "Name" field, type "Michael Johnson."
7. You do not need to enter the notification information. The UA Office of Development will notify Dr. Johnson of donations to the fund.
For alternate giving methods (mail, phone, recurring or payroll deduction), visit the Annual Fund Gift page.
Thank you for supporting UA Food Science students through your gift to the Michael G. Johnson Endowed Fund!